About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2008/10/19

Modern Bride Mag writes about me.


In the Dec/Jan edition of Modern Bride Magazine there is a small feature about me referring the to contest I entered. I enter wedding contests to win free stuff like dresses, flowers, invitations, shoes, you know. Every bit counts. Well this was a really fun contest about being a Modern Bride. I thought, I'm really Modern because I ride and I have a unique story to tell. Well, out of thousands and thousands of applicants, they selected the winner and four runner ups. I didn't make that cut. But I was given an honorable mention because the magazine received so many cool chicks that wrote in they did a special two page spread. My little feature is called Shattering Stereotypes. And it's so awesome. I'm really honored.

Take a look at it! Click jpg to enlarge.

xoS
tags: female motorcycle rider, chrome cowgirl, chrome cowgirl's guide to the motorcycle life, bikerlady, biker chick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic, Sasha! You definitely are a great example of shattering stereotypes. Especially when it comes to those who typically appear in Modern Bride magazine...