About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2008/02/18

It's all about hottie...without a Harley.

My dears:

I did not make it into the first round of Miss Sturgis. It's all about the hottie. So, I thought, should I have submitted those crazy fun bikini photos, the fun burlesque images -- oh, well. HONESTLY, I could not and I don't have any of those images readily available.

I did submit one lovely bartending photo in my chrome leathers -- the bar of course The Broken Spoke Saloon, to which, I may add, I rode the entire way from Nashville to Daytona to go to work -- on my hot little Harley.

Nonetheless, I thought the idea of the contest was fun especially because of my mission to change what the contest should be about: celebrating the essence of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and Races, remembering Pearl and J. Clarence "Pappy" Hoel and spotlighting the Jack Pine Gypsies Motorcycle Club, and surely give noteriety to the female chrome cowgirl who saddles up on her own ride and heads to the Black Hills.

I appreciate all of you wonderful friends and family who voted for me. Indeed, you are precious and so very thoughtful.

For now I'll continue to be a hottie on my own Harley....say, Greg, let's finish that song, by the way.

Love and kisses to all!
Sasha

1 comment:

IHG said...

Sasha...It is awesome that you put yourself out there and gave it a try! Someday down the road the biker world will evolve a little more and it will be more about the Chrome Cowgirl being recognized as Miss Sturgis rather then a female that may have never riden two-up on a bike. It may take a bit to get there but eventually it will happen...just keep entering!