About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2008/03/14

Harley-Davidson's EPIC Women's Day Parade.

HARLEY-DAVIDSON'S WOMEN'S RIDE 2008 WAS AWESOME!

Presented by Sasha http://www.bikerlady.com/:

Yeah, the skies were pregnant with a little rain all day. But I'll tell you what didn't wait to drop, TEARS of JOY. Oh, the 400+ women riding in the parade felt the tears take a cheekward stroll as we participated in a history-making event. Harley-Davidson's first ever women's parade. Apparently it was 500 strong. All I could gather was several lines of Harleys and Buells stacked up ready to ride -- I had no idea what the final count was.

From Music City USA, I rode the southbound twists and wide open highway enroute to my destination: the curvaceous celebration of Harley and Buell chicks riding together in the first ever Parade of its kind. Oh the power of our HOURglass - it is ALL in the CURVES as folks hailed the femme force of riders roarrring down International Speedway and onto A1A! Led by Karen Davidson of the Harley-Davidson empire and a group of six selected females who wrote compelling essays about their riding experience and mentors, including the female executives of Harley-Davidson's women's outreach program, we waved and revved blazing a new Parade trail.

The Parade was also a fundraiser for MDA.

The energy was full throttle excitement. Let the pictures tell the story.

http://picasaweb.google.com/chromecowgirl/HARLEYDAVIDSONSWOMENSRIDE2008

Enjoy!

Love,
Sasha

No comments: