About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2007/06/28

Music City Motorcycles



Me and the boys from Music City Motorcycles!

Well, I found me a home here in Nashville. A motorcycle home. It's Panhead Phil's Music City Motorcycles...right in the heart of Music City. Oh he and I are going to be building Dirty Flirty together, which will be based on a rigid frame with an 1200 EVO engine. It's going to be the most glamourous rat bike you've ever laid eyes on...yes indeed. Now, she will have treasures adheared to her sexy curvy frame and she will have fabricated limbs that mirror a most celebrated Greek goddess.... This little bike will be flying so close to the pavement that my controls are going to have to be lifted higher on the bike so that the stillettos don't get sanded down by the asphalt!

Girls you know what I mean! Dirty Flirty will remind you of a most voluptous burlesque dancer, ornate and unashamed to be so totally feminine and all girl. If there is a way for me to ride around with a boa on the handlebars, you better be sure that I'm going to do that. Believe that this lil' Chrome Carni is all about the beauty of a cheap thrill!

So, please visit www.musiccitymotorcycle.com - and don't forget to come to Nashville for the big garage bash on September 22nd!!!!!

Peace, Love and Pipes

S

No comments: