About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2010/08/25

exploding...bursting...


This is what I feel like today!   I think the full moon, home being excavated, and, oh, waiting for those ever seemingly elusive phone calls and return emails to happen that make for excellent career and dream maker acceleration.   Plusssssssssssssssss, I'm exploding with cool ideas today and I want to do everything and I wish I had millions of dollars to just make it all happen.  Sorta like having a fancy staircase vs.  a broken ladder to get where you wanna go.  Sometimes you have to skip a few rungs on the ladder because the rungs just broke away from feeling stuck for so long!  Climb on...   Aggggghhh!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Awesome pic. Have a terrific day, Miss Sasha.

Dean "D-Day" said...

Yeah, the creative mind is never very good at sitting in neutral for very long.

Keep working towards your goals and remember that everything happens for a reason and happens in HIS time. I know that sometimes it's difficult for us impatient types but that's where I let my faith take over to calm the waters.

Stay blessed, my sister.

Rat's Wife said...

I was 15 when I saw a GIRL on a motorcycle for the first time. I saw freedom, fun & sexy. My gf's told me it was oh so unfem (somehow their opinion mattered) and the only man that would marry me would be a dirty biker. I dismissed the idea until I met you and started reading your writing. You are a constant source of inspiration for me. Your love, your faith, your shared joy, your wide spread arms around all. I feel blessed by your presence here on this 3rd rock.