About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2010/08/26

The art of Excavation...

Before.  Bohemian rhapsody.  All is quiet on the homestead front.   And then after, the excavation begins.  And they are going eight feet down more than you see in the photo below.  That brings to mind....excavation and digging deep in all that you do. Going below the surface.  Because the surface doesn't always reflect the leaks and cracks and repair work needed deep down.  We need to keep our foundations preserved. ; )   I love the fact that we found giant rocks.  Solid pieces.  We shall make front yard art out of the rock.  Stay tuned for more on discovering ROCK SOLIDS.

1 comment:

Dean "D-Day" said...

I love how you tied the whole excavation thing into a deeper meaning.

Great contemplative thoughts!!