About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2009/09/20

To Confess Victory.


to confess victory is to only speak victory words. not victim words. in these tough times we must speak victoriously at all moments. victory words are loving words. words of encouragement, positive and uplifting. to confess victory is to confess abundance. there is creative power in the spoken word. that power is the law of nature. the law of life. victory is all there is. victory in the face of adversity. love in the face of hate. truth in the face of lies. uplift in the face of downtrodden. speak victorious in every single way no matter what your circumstances may be. course correct your speech at any time in order to become victorious. at any second victory is yours. confess your victory. i am teaching myself these things, too. photo by Bob Davis.

tags: chrome cowgirl, sasha mullins, bikerlady, motoroadeo mmc

No comments: