About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2007/03/21

Jeremiah

Dig this:

Jeremiah 31: 21
"Set up road signs;
put up guideposts.
Take note of the highway,
the road that you take."

This passage from the NIV Bible spoke to me this morning. And rightly so because God the Father and His Son, my hippie God Jesus, and I engage in discussion about highways and roads and road signs and so forth because the Road is My Home. I love the road.

On my journey, dialog has always included the request to "show me the way" and I realize that when God indeed does "show YOU the way" he wants you to place markers on the route in case you get lost, you know, head in a direction that gets you tangled up in the weeds, or trapped in the mud and muck of a wrong decision. So, He tells us to, you know, set up a road sign or two. He tells us, yo, put up a guidepost for yourself, will ya?

He tells us to TAKE NOTE OF THE HIGHWAY, THE ROAD THAT YOU TAKE. So, in other words, be aware of your journey, the destiny that you choose.

What's up there....glowing on your horizon? Go for it. Don't worry about some of those dark rain clouds along the way. Yeah, it might rain, but so what. Keep on.

Pray for the right way and keep on s'milin.

Love,
Sasha

No comments: