About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2005/04/01

What's up with SOMEDAY?

I've been thinking. What's up with SOMEDAY?

I mean, you always hear accompanied with a heavy sigh: "Well, SOMEDAY, I'd like to....."

SOMEDAY is now. SOMEDAY generally means never to folks and it's sad.

SOMEDAY I'll .... [fill in the blank] and that blank is usually something related to a heartfelt passionate activity that someone longs to achieve. And it gets postponed to never never land.

I suggest the following new thought

SOMEDAY IS NOW. Get your SOMEDAY GROOVE ON.

If YOUR SOMEDAY is merely a wishful thought...it ain't happening. ACTIVITY is the only thing that sweeps your SOMEDAY into drive.

SOMEDAY IS NOW! BEHOLD YOUR SOMEDAY IMMEDIATELY!

No comments: