About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2009/02/22

Being duped.

It is chilling when one works so dearly and passionately at their craft hoping to have the opportunity to share it with the world heart to heart, soul to soul -- only to have a newcomer wholly assume the unique artistic role that the original artist created as if it was their very own creation. Handlers having experienced the uniqueness and fine qualities that the original tride and true artist had created and presented, have cleverly crafted a duplicate. The original was thus discarded, but the truth shines at the same time a myth is concocted.

Only those with truth in their hearts will know the difference.

-- Anonymous.

No comments: