About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2008/09/25

Remembering our last dance.


Rest in Peace, dear man.
May you be sweetly cherished in the arms of Jesus, completely whole and restored.
"Not one will be lost."
A loving and artistic soul, Mark "Papa" Guardado, may your spirit soar embraced by the light.
I shall always treasure our friendship and our dances. I'm sorry this terrible tragedy stole your life on earth. You had so much life to live and to give and you certainly did give and live while on earth. May you continue to shine and give in great spirit and strength.
I love you always. 

1 comment:

IHG said...

Sasha...I'm very sorry about the passing of your friend.