About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2008/09/17

Bean're


Bean’re and me.

Bean're is a dear friend of mine. He is brilliant and kind. A talented carpenter and contractor, Bean're is a master of several trades. This year, he also added bartending at the Broken Spoke Saloon to his long list of fabulous credentials. Bean're lives life to the fullest...I'm talkin' about high-octane, high spirited, high on life energy that is contagious. The other day, he came for a visit to my river homestead here in Nashville. Why we just laughed and he lifted my spirits way way heaven bound. Our conversations are filled with wonderful purpose. Enlightening and contemplative.
Bean're is the mayor of everywhere he goes. He is the host of the moment and loves to usher folks into a memorial experience, even if it's as small as grabbing a coffee at the deli. He would make sure you had a great life moment. Bean're is about the moment. I recommend that when you see that bright smile and crazy fun Charlie One Horse top hat you introduce yourself to the one and only Bean're. He doesn't know a stranger.

No comments: