About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2007/01/17

Welcome to 2007

Did you ever have this feeling that your life has suddenly entered a new dawn? For real this time?

This year I feel like my life has entered such a transformation. Actually it began a mere few months prior to 2007's debut. See, having worked real hard over the last several years trying to get my projects off the ground I just surrendered. Here, God, take 'em. Sort 'em out. Give back what you want me to do.

So God did. My Universal Divine Poppa is smiling while He is opening the doors of opportunity that I was pounding upon and kicking at trying to force down. "Girlie, if you want to enter, just turn the knob, no need to kick the door in."

I realize now that I have been kicking down doors and climbing through locked window PAINS. When all I had to do was be still and freakin' turn the handle, unlock the window. Gentle. Just get gentle with the opportunity.

What happens, I think, is that frustration ends up rooling the roost and we forget to just drift a bit...albeit with the height of awareness because awareness, after all is the key that unlocks opportunity. If you are aware, if you are prepared, you can meet the opportunity successfully.

Me?

Oh, well I was aware alright, prepared alright, but kicking the door down instead of cooly turning the handle. Get a grip. Get a handle. Open. When you don't have a grip on the handle, then you loose your focus, your awareness. Because after all, if you were AWARE and had a GRIP you would have known to get the HANDLE on the DOOR to OPPORTUNITY.

So, this is where my little headspacey is at. Surrendering all I know, all I am, all I WANT AND NEED, to my LORD which is my higher self anyway. And I will this. I do this by writing. Journaling and speaking aloud all that I WANT and NEED out of this life. DETAILING those desires as a means of getting a grip. And then I just let these lil' goals drift out into the ethers to meet the destiny planned for me. Because if I truly know what I WANT and thusly allow the things that I may not be thinking of drift on over to me due to my surrendering episode, then lots of amazing things happen.

You live your purpose. You got a grip on the handle to the door of opportunity. So, I have stepped inside and I'm taking a look around and enjoying the opportunities behind door labeled SASHA'S PURPOSE.

Dear friends and readers, go on....welcome 2007. Yes, you want to diet, quit smoking, all these resolutions. I would like for you to resolve to learn exactly what it is that you want, truly deep in your heart NO MATTER what it is. Write it down in your dream journal as a surrender to your Father in heaven, the UNIVERSAL perfection. Which is NATURE and the LAW OF NATURE. And get your awareness key all ready. Take grip of that handle, and enter at your WILL.

ENTER AT YOUR OWN FREE WILL.

Best wishes for a spectacular and adventurous 2007. May all your dreams become reality according to your divine purpose and may you enjoy the gift of pure awareness which is your inherent truth. Also, take the bad with the good, even though it may be rough going because you never know what good will come of it. When the going gets rough, the tough get going. We all have to meet hardships, but your strength is extremely deep and dynamic....tap into it.

Be your best in all you do because life matters. Live well and with divine energy to achieve all you desire. Take good care of your beautiful body and if you need improvements physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually, dig in and revive your incredibly gifted self. Take the first step towards complete wholistic living which means: Be wholly you. Live wholly you. And your entire existence will be HOLY.

HOLY AWARE. HOLY GRIP. HOLY HANDLE. HOLY SMOKES!

Love and sunshine, and cleansing rain!
-Sasha

No comments: