About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2005/06/29

forgotten

forgotten

She’s been forgotten
By society
But not forgotten by God
She’s sitting on cold concrete
Surrounded by graffiti
Alone beneath the bridge

In the streets she hears
The screams of the lost
forlorn, she clutches her
Bible in fetus style and
Cries for her mom.

But mom’s been gone
A long time in heaven and
Dad’s doin’ time in jail
An only child with nothing
But bad luck as her tale.

She’s been forgotten
By society
But not forgotten by God
Searching for an angel
Praying for a miracle
No, she’s just not gonna give up

© 2005 lovechild writes

1 comment:

Zameera said...

hi... cool poems u have here,, nice.. i do write poems too... do check out my blog.. http://sweetzzsensation.blogspot.com
for more poems u can visit at this website.. http://zamirpoemz.blogspot.com