About Me

My photo
N Y C and Nashville, United States
Hippie, Gypzy, Biker Chixie. Yep, that's me. www.bikerlady.com and www.chromecowgirl.com - my websites and I welcome your comments in this blog called Down the Road a Peace. Because, after all "do you wanna a peace of me?" : ) I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share them here. Personalize the topic and make it your own by sharing your own experience relative to the topic at hand, or let's create a new topic. U R Loved by Me.

2007/11/30

Creature Comforts


Creature Comforts is a claymation that aired for a brief amount of time on CBS. It is a brilliant piece of humor indeed. Unscripted voices of America set to claymation characters. Holy crap. A scream indeed.
Why did CBS pull this beloved show after only a few airings. Who the eff knows. But what I do know is that this series is unique and clever. Highly entertaining artistic presentation that garnered a bunch of cool awards.
Go buy it. The DVD US just came out October 9th...the second season. It's so much fun...
http://www.creaturecomforts.tv/uk/ - learn more about it. It originated from the UK.
Here's the Oscar winning short that launched a phenomenon: http://www.atomfilms.com/film/creature_comforts.jsp
Peace, love and laugh your a$$ off!
-Sasha

No comments: